Job Opportunity: Arrowfield Sydney Office
Arrowfield Head Office, Administrative Assistant
Arrowfield is the leading Australian-owned thoroughbred breeding operation with a team of six based in the Sydney Head Office. Arrowfield Stud currently stands twelve stallions, including the Champion Sires Redoute’s Choice and Snitzel.
Arrowfield is a dynamic and highly successful company and the right applicant will be joining an enthusiastic team.
We are looking for a person who is organised, intuitive, with good computer and literacy skills, great attention to detail, friendly with a good phone manner and be able to work without supervision. An interest in thoroughbred racing would be useful, but is not essential.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage racehorse registrations
- Track racehorse runners and results by Arrowfield stallions
- Assist CFO with bloodstock insurance administration
- Personal Assistant to the Chairman by maintaining his calendar, arranging meetings and travel
- First point of contact for Sydney office by answering phone, receiving deliveries, greeting visitors
- Maintain office services and supplies by organising office equipment, organising mail and postal deliveries, and liaising with strata management on general facility maintenance requirements
Applications will be treated in confidence.
Please send CV and cover letter to John Messara email@example.com by 29th September.