Exciting Job Opportunity at Arrowfield Stud
Arrowfield Stud is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced, passionate thoroughbred industry person to join its team as Operations Manager of the Arrowfield Client Broodmare Farm, known as Bellerive.
The Arrowfield Group is a leading Australian-owned thoroughbred breeding operation located near Scone in the Upper Hunter Valley.
Applicants must have extensive knowledge and experience in the management of broodmares, foals and yearlings. Key responsibilities will include foaling and reproductive management of mares, client communication and hosting, record keeping, communicating with the office and reporting to the overall Arrowfield Operations Manager.
The applicant must be able to work well in a team environment and have experience in managing staff.
Other desirable skills & experience include:
- High-level communication skills
- Enthusiasm and motivation
- Pasture, farm, and horse infrastructure skills
- Good attention to detail
- Capacity for administrative tasks such as budgeting, reporting, planning and management of physical resources
- Implementing and overseeing OH&S procedures
- Conformation evaluation and commercial appraisal of bloodstock
The remuneration package is negotiable and will reflect the experience of the successful applicant. On farm housing and a motor vehicle is supplied.
Start date will be decided upon discussion with the successful applicant.
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org